From 12th July we are running our Sunday public boat trips again!
While Portland Basin Museum remains closed at the moment, please use the gate at the side of the museum to get to the boat. Parking is available near the gate.
We depart at 12:30, 1:30 and 2:30pm.
Please note the following guidelines and changes:-
1) All seats and handrails will be sanitised between trips.
2) You must bring and wear a face covering (as with all current public transport journeys).
3) There are currently no toilet facilities available on board the boat or at Portland Basin Museum.
4) Payment preferred via contactless card (£5 adults and £3 child).
5) We are reducing our current passenger capacity from 50 to a max of 12 persons per trip (excluding Crew) so there will be plenty of room for social distancing in accordance with current Government recommendations.
If you would like to reserve a space on one of the three Sunday trips please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message via Facebook with the number of people you wish reserve for and the time slot, we will then confirm by return message.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and support.